DontDebug Me
Tanya

Referral System and Approval Topics

Referral System

Today I was working on the referral system so that users who cannot pay, in some way can enjoy our services, so we implemented the referral system with which they can obtain free license days by simply inviting friends to our community.
As you have noticed, now in our menu a tab called "Referrer" appears, all users have a referral link with which they can share it with their friends so they can register to our community and take advantage of it.
If one of your referrals buys a license you will receive a certain amount of days depending on the subscription have chosen.

• 1 Month - 1 Week
  • 3 Months - 3 Weeks
  • 8 Months - 2 Months
  • 12 Months - 3 Months
  • Permanance - 6 Months

So you no longer have excuses for not enjoying our services.

Approval Topics

As of today, all topics that are created will require approval by an administrator or moderator, This is to avoid spam that can affect us over time.
The topics that are not approved, cannot be seen by the guests and members, only the same author and the administrators and moderators can see it.

At the moment those are all the news that I have been bringing.

- Have a nice day.

buenas vengo de parte de lukasxd....queria saber cuales son sus metodos de pago ...ya que no manejo paypal..muchas gracias espero su respuesta

Hola, porfavor evita hacer preguntas en esta sección del foro para eso esta la sección de soporte.